Services and Offerings
At Always Yours Events we offer full service wedding planning and design packages that encompass extensive services starting with venue scouting all the way through to the farewell brunch. Whether you're planning a wedding in a light and airy tent on a gorgeous private estate or at an elegant and stunning established venue, AYE will wholeheartedly design your remarkable day and bring your dream wedding to fruition.
In addition to Boston and Cape Cod, we also have a small location in Naples, FL for couples hosting their weddings on the beautiful Southcoast of Florida. And while we continuously work in the New England states of Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Connecticut and Rhode Island, we will happily travel to you for your celebration!
FULL SERVICE PLANNING
At Always Yours Events our approach is to deliver a standard of excellence to clients seeking the very best in planning, design, and event management. It is our pleasure to offer our couples a wedding planning experience that is as lovely and seamless as the Wedding Day itself through our Full Service Planning Package. AYE's Full Service Planning Package is the most popular offering among couples as it includes our most comprehensive planning and design services, and it is ideal for couples desiring to host a romantic, remarkable and impeccably designed celebration that "wows" their guests. Below is a short outline providing just a sampling of the services included in our Full Service Planning Package. For a full outline of all services included and a customized proposal created specifically for your Wedding Day, please contact us for more information here.
- Venue scouting from gorgeous events spaces to private estates
- A list of recommended vendors personalized and tailored to your Wedding Day, as well as access to our exclusive full Preferred Vendor List filled with hand selected talented and top wedding vendors in the region and nationwide
- Access to the Always Yours Events planning software program, which provides a transparent wedding planning experience
- An extensive detailed Planning Timeline and Checklist
- Scheduled monthly review phone calls
- Full Design Services, including a completely bespoke and curated 15 page design presentation. Design services include the styling and curation of:
- Floral Design
- Furniture & Rentals
- China, Crystal, Silver
- Design and Styling of Invitations and Invitation Suites
- Design and Styling of Wedding Day Stationery (programs, escort cards, table numbers, menus, and more)
- Specialty Decor
- Favors sourcing and Packaging
- Welcome Gift sourcing and Packaging
- An exciting two-day Wedding Planning + Design meeting with your planner. A typical schedule includes a"Cake for Breakfast" tasting, vendor meetings, hair and makeup trials, followed by a second day of menu and beverage tastings at lunch with the presentation of your completely customized Design Presentation and a table design mock-up.
- Expertise consultation in the hiring of the following vendors, and the overall management of the following vendors:
- Ceremony Venue and Reception Venue
- Tent + Accessory Rentals
- Floral Designer
- Rental Companies
- Cake Designer
- Hair & Makeup Recommendations
- Specialty Vendors including Photobooth, Restroom Trailers, Lighting Companies, etc
- Floor Plan and Seating Chart creation
- Creation and execution of a minute-by-minute timeline of full Wedding-Day, including an abridged version for the Bridal Party
- Full logistics planning with all wedding vendors to ensure a seamless, stress free Wedding Day, including review of entire wedding via site visits, phone calls and "wedding walk throughs" the weeks leading up to the Wedding Day
- Day of setup of all rentals, linens, florals, decor, specialty ordered items, etc
- Ceremony Rehearsal
- Ceremony schedule (processional, seating, ceremony and recessional), including cueing all members of the bridal party
- Day of Management of all vendors, including speaking with each vendor individually about the timeline of the event, load in and out procedures of the space and setup.
- Resource for you, your bridal party and family throughout entire day, allowing you to fully enjoy your remarkable Wedding Day
- Oversee the breakdown of the entire event
DESIGN + EVENT MANAGEMENT
Perfect for a couple getting married at an elegant established venue, the Design + Event Management Package is one of our most popular offerings. This unique combination package brings together the two aspects most needed for a celebration at a wedding venue: full design planning and event management on the Wedding Day. From the design standpoint, this package includes comprehensive design services including the creation of a completely bespoke 15-20 page design presentation, the contracting of a dream wedding design vendor team, curation of all the fine details, rental order management, distinctive stationery and floral design, floor plan generation, a gorgeous table design mockup and the installation, setup and styling of the design on the Wedding Day. In the final six weeks leading up to the Wedding Day, AYE will take over all plans as the event coordinator and provide Event Management services that include overseeing and management of all aspects of the Wedding Day to ensure a seamless and beautifully executed celebration.
Formerly known as "Month-of-Coordination" or "Day-of-Coordination," AYE offers an Event Management as a final planning and coordination service in the weeks leading up to a couple's Wedding Day. This six week final coordination service ensures that the entire Wedding Vendor Team is connected and allows for a seamless, beautifully executed Wedding Day, which allows the couple to enjoy their celebration as guests. Included within this package is an initial two-hour wedding review meeting and site visit tour with your AYE planner, creation and execution of a minute-by-minute timeline of full Wedding Day, full logistics planning with all wedding vendors to ensure a stress-free day for the couple and family, confirmation of all contracts prior to the celebration, day of setup of all rentals, linens, florals, decor and more, ceremony rehearsal, day of management of all vendors, and breakdown of the entire event. For a customized Event Management proposal, please contact us for more information here.
Your Wedding Day will be one remarkable celebration to cherish for the rest of your life. Each calendar year we book a limited number of weddings to ensure that every couple receives the full, quality attention that they deserve.
All of our planning and design services vary depending on the needs of each couple, and so we love to offer all couples interested in booking with AYE a complimentary initial consultation to create a fully customized proposal. Our couple's typical overall wedding budget usually begins at approximately $60,000 for 150 guests. We are more than happy to review every package, each of their rates and their services with you in detail to provide you with a wedding planning and design package that is a perfect fit for your Wedding Day! We invite you to contact us to set up your complimentary consultation.